Tuesday 25 January 2011

Week 3 decoration- Felt Snowflake

I've had fun with my little needle recently and am finally getting better at blanket stitch. This snowflake was stuffed with a bit of cotton wool from my baby's change basket as Hubbie has been "tidying" again and has put my stuffing in the loft... I am not really allowed in the loft after the last time I dropped things through the hatch! Last time, it was a lantern which broke the wooden lid of our nice laundry basket. I will sneak up next week or I could be waiting a while.

1 comment:

  1. This is very cute. I am thinking about making Christmas ornaments all year through so that when the day comes you've got lots already completed.

    You can put this photo or any other project you are doing on my new Crafty Links page.

    ReplyDelete