Sunday 9 January 2011

Another one bites the dust!


I started crocheting 4 years ago after watching and admiring my very talented sister set up her own blog to display her fabulous (and numerous) projects. This Christmas, the two of us set upon my other sister in a kind of "Crochet warfare", bombarding her with craft books, blogs, projects, her own book and hooks and starter off lessons. My poor brother and father sat with a bemused but slightly bored look on their faces as we gushed and enthused our socks off!


WELL! I think she's hooked! She has tackled single and double crochet and is working through "The Happy Hooker" to learn new stitches and, like the rest of us, has a list of projects that will probably take till next year to do! Well done Sis. Keep it up and I cant wait to see your first projects!xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment