Tuesday 1 February 2011

Week 4 decoration- Crochet Stockings


Sorry this is late (again!). I meant to post on Monday's whenever I can grab a few minutes but this week has been pretty busy! It also didn't help that I couldn't stop making lovely food for the Tea Party.
I only started these yesterday morning, hoping to get one finished. Then, woosh! Baby slept for 2 hours and I went to town making little mini ones as well. Then, in the evening, I had to keep going and made this cute little set.
The pattern was one of the first projects I tried 4 years from a free crochet site (I don't remember which). I love that what took me hours back then took so little time now. I think I can safely class myself as an "Intermediate" now and not the beginner I always think I am.

1 comment:

  1. I have two of these early stockings on my tree each year - good to see you are now considering yourself to be 'intermediate' about time!

    ReplyDelete