Oh Yarndale, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
- Crocheting all the way from Kent to Manchester.
- First time going away on my own since my first little one came along (almost 8 years ago).
- Staying with my sister and the family.
- Having a steady stream of cups of tea- it always tastes better from a sister.
5. Making crochet bunting months ahead to send over to the lovely Lucy.
6. Reading all the Attic24 blog posts in anticipation.
7. Not taking any work away with me....okay now I'm just boring myself.
Let me just say that I am not a strange, middle aged lady who gets excited about wool. I am one of many! I was far too excited, bounced up and down all the way there and caused much annoyance as I screamed at first sight of the bunting. I just didn't care. I embarrassed myself as often as possible and indulged every woolly whim. I did not rush around stalls, I did touch everything, go back to first stalls, chat to everyone and yes, even insisted on a photo with Lucy (poor woman). I didn't even notice the lovely Heather from tiny tin bird until later as her blog page has only a partial face shot!
We sat from the opening hours until well after lunch engrossed in learning how to knit tarantula style with six pointy needles. I loved it so much that I wouldn't leave the table until absolutely desperate for the ladies and when my back started to seize.