This quick fix was to help the draft but ended up really helping to deal with the upstairs window condensation issue we always have when it gets chilly. Thinking about it, it makes sense that the drafty door was sucking in cold air to condense upstairs so this little gem is a great help! It's so easy to do- I got the idea from "Super Scrimpers" tv show on channel 4.
- Cut the legs off an old pair of jeans (I needed both legs to make a super size one).
- If using both legs, you will need to re-stitch along the seam to make the legs straight.
- Turn inside out and stitch legs together.
- Turn back and press.
- Gather up some old towels and roll tightly.
- Stuff the tube (this takes longer than the rest of the project).
- Tie ends ribbon!